A major component of the Social Navigator Initiative is to engage the public in proactive preventative services in partnership with the communities in our service area.
If you are looking for information or are interested in hosting a workshop, information session, learning series or informal drop in give us a call. We can and will tailor the information to a specific audience if necessary.
Some topics we cover:
1) Violence Prevention – 3 part series focused on Domestic Violence, Sexual Violence and Lateral Violence.
2) Healthy Relationships
3) Bullying and Cyberbullying
4) Addiction and Substance Abuse
5) Drug Awareness
7) Community Safety and Crime Prevention
8) Mental Health
9) School and Community Based Lifeskills at high school and post-secondary schools.
10) Prescription medication safety
11) Cultural Programs
12) Community Fun Days
13) Career Fairs
14) Community campaigns (NAAW, MIAW, Police Week etc)